Wednesday, June 02, 2010

fun times


One of my best pals Mar came to town this weekend. As I've talked about before, we became friends many years ago, and I love every opportunity that we get to be together. This trip was all about her birthday. We share a common, shall we say, affection to a certain singer named Daughtry, who we may or may not think is relatively easy on the eyes. Said singer had a concert in town on Sunday night and for Marleah's birthday, I got us tickets. And can I just say, it did not disappoint! Awesome seats, great concert, and priceless memories!

We had a blast over the past few days. Shopping, eating, hanging, movies, talking, and a lot of this...




I have no doubt that Marleah and I will be friends for life. I know that relationships like ours are few and far between in life, so I value it very much. Even though we go months and sometimes years between visits, we are always able to pick up where we left off. We know each other. We get each other. We are free to totally be ourselves, and that, in my opinion, is worth its weight in gold.

Mar, I love you much my friend! Can't wait till the next visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment