Thursday, January 29, 2009

Artsy....or not.

Okay, for those of you that know me, you know that arts and crafts projects are so not my thing. I aspire to be artsy or craftsy and we might as well thrown in picture takery, but who are we kidding, I am SO none of the above. I guess my adding y to the end of all of the aforementioned words is my attempt to somehow take the sting out of my nonartistic reality.

Well, today I am presenting you with my latest botched attempt at a craft project. Please, try and contain your excitement...


This is actually the second frame I made in my feeble attempt at creativity. The first one I do not have a picture of because my pal ML is putting it in a some dark, recessed corner of her house out of sheer pity on me, I'm sure.

I see these things on blogs and on websites that I think are so stinkin' cute and therein begins the cycle. I then think..."I need that for my house", and then that thought is followed with..."I can so do that"..."I'm going to make that." So ridiculous. Seriously, put down the brush and step away from the Mod Podge.

M

2 comments:

  1. are we voting; cause my vote is "or not"

    just kidding! I love my frame! I think it will go in the bonus room, maybe, or my bathroom cause it matches the blue...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My vote is "artsy". I like the frame, it does however need a picture! I heard you made good use of my cricut while I was away. I can't wait to see the finished "M" project. It sounds very cute!

    ReplyDelete