Sunday, November 28, 2010

Etsy and some rules

I posted about a little family rules project that Ryan and I did a few months back. It was originally intended to be subway art, which I had been wanting, created by my 'oh so talented resident designer', while incorporating some family rules in a style and design that would fit our home. Well, since that post we have gotten emails, letters, phone calls, telegrams from hundreds of people willing to do whatever they had to do to get their hands on a copy of those family rules.

Or maybe just two people.

But that's neither here nor there.

So for those hundreds of two people, we introduce to you our Etsy store.

Alexander Creative on Etsy

Currently we have these two items for sale:



The kinks are still being worked out, but we are having fun learning the ins and outs of running an Etsy store and are excited about the potential. So, thanks for your interest, and stayed tuned for more items that will be posted soon!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to be an owner of one of these! Love it! I've enjoyed browsing your blog!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete