Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Family Rules

well, here they are. the rules of our family, also known as family rules.

I have been admiring the subway art that seems to be very popular right now, but not so much the subway art price tags. This little project has been floating around in my mind for quite some time, and I thought it would be a chance to attempt some 'on the cheap' subway art and incorporate some family rules.

And this past weekend I finally got resident designer on board. I love it when he gets on board! I like to think of us as a team. You know, the two's of us coming up with an idea, figuring out the best way to execute said idea, and then, voila! a masterpiece is born.

I can't be certain but I think his version is, I have a wild hair, I tell/nag him about it, and then he does all of the work. Either way, it's a beautiful thing.



And for the record, I am pretty certain every single rule was broken before the mod podge had time to dry.

9 comments:

  1. Love this!!! It turned out great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE!!! how can we commission one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did u do this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it and would LOVE one for our house... does Ryan have a store set up for all of his goodies?.... (and of course you should receive a LARGE part of the pay for your smarty brain thinking it up!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is one of the best i've seen! love it! would you please share how you made it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A much better presentation instead of a list of rules on a poster board that is held to the wall with thumb tacs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! How can I get one??!!!

    ReplyDelete