Thursday, January 07, 2010

Christmas 09 Wrap-up

The day after Christmas my parents stopped in to have dinner and open gifts with us. They were on their way home from West Tennessee and made a pit stop at our house for some Christmasing. After we ate the kids got after some gifts.

Top items received from Gran Gran and Papa for P was her DS and an electric blanket. Mason has taken over her Leapster, so she had been wanting another game system, and lets just say, she is a teeny tiny bit addicted already. And the electric blanket--we LOVE it! I'll be honest, I am a little jealous of that gift!

And for Mason, he got a "feetball, boom!" from my brother and his family, and then from my parents he got a four wheeler.

Gran Gran and Papa have always been very gracious to us, and they do their best to spread the love and gifts evenly. With 6 grandkids, I'm sure that isn't always easy!

Somebody was a little excited about a new DS...


The look on his face when he pulled the cover off of that four wheeler was priceless. He said, "I love it!" So cute!





We had a great holiday and have much to be thankful for. We are very blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment