Monday, August 18, 2008

What is going on?

I'm not a hyper-political person. I don't follow politics year-round and watch CNN or even FOX news very often. But during election years, I try to study the candidates and pay attention to their positions on the issues. What I don't understand is why everyone thinks it is so important to keep an 'open mind'. Particularly for Christians, there are certain issues that are simply not negotiable. I keep an open mind, until those core issues are addressed – then there's no need for 'open-mindedness'. There are many things about Obama that scare me. But even before considering those issues, there are so many moral issues that rule him out of possibility. Such as Barack's support of the killing of BORN babies rule him out long before I would even consider things like health care and our dependency on foreign oil. I am frustrated and at a loss with how popular he seems to be, and how many Christians are willing to give him a serious consideration.

Many people feel they are forced to choose the 'lesser of two evils.' I agree. But, in my mind, it isn't even close! There are so many things that I could say about this. Instead, go to www.nohussein.com. Read the facts, watch the videos, and pray. I can't comprehend claiming to be a Christ-follower and then supporting this man.

Here are some of the facts:

– Obama kept INFANTICIDE legal in Chicago by opposing the born alive infants protection act.

– Obama had only been sworn in as a U.S. Senator for 143 days before he launched his presidential exploratory committee.

– Obama told reporters that he would not wear the American flag pin.

– Obama is friends with Bill Ayers, an unrepentant terrorist.

– Obama has been praised by Fidel Castro.

– FARC terrorist communiques revealed that they all hoped Obama would win the presidential race.

– Obama has been officially endorsed by North Korea's Kim Jong Il.

– Obama has been officially endorsed by the terrorist organization Hamas.

Source: www.nohussein.com

R

No comments:

Post a Comment